- Well-Stocked With 100 Useful Tools and Accessories: bandages, gauze pads, sewing supplies, scissors and more. It comes in a soft and durable bag, that can be attached to any "bug out" bag or backpack.
- Add Another Layer Of Safety To Your Lifestyle: This survival kit has everything you need when the time arises. Be ready for the next: earthquake, flood, hurricane or any disaster with this easy to use tool bag.
- Versatile & Easy-to-Find: Great for hiking, boating, camping, hunting, RVs and campers, team sports and travel. Great for your car or house to help out in family emergencies.
- Small, Lightweight And Easy To Carry: Weighing only 1.1 lbs. and measuring 7.5x2x5.1" you can toss it right into your purse, bookbag or suitcase. It's small enough to take with you wherever you go without being bulky.
- Unlimited And Unconditional "Always Prepared®" Guarantee: It's easy to claim and unlimited; just contact us and we'll either get you a new one or your money back, no questions asked.
Be Always Prepared for Just About Everything in a Minor Emergency… From Giving CPR to Having a Tear in Your Pants! This first-aid kit is kind of one of those ‘hope-you-never-have-to-use-it’ things, but if you do, we’ve got you covered! Comes in a water-resistant (not water-proof) soft bag, is designed to last a long time, no matter how rough you play indoors or outdoors. Refill it with your own trauma supplies if something runs out. Forget about bulky and heavy first aid boxes. Being so small and light-weight, it’s perfect to stash in any vehicle, backpack or diaper bag for the kids. It’s full of preparedness, tactical and first aid kit items (100 of them)… Comes with special items, such as: compass, poncho, Mylar blanket, CPR mask, whistle, sewing kit… among others (For detailed contents please refer to the pictures on top of the page). It’s so jam-packed but at the same time there’s still some room for aspirin, allergy medication and a few other small things you prefer to have on hand (not included). The products are mid-line quality but exactly what you need in a crisis situation (trying to put hospital-grade quality items can easily cost you three fold). Quality is good enough for any minor emergency and much better than most pre-packed, run-of-the-mill kits. Keep one in your home, and one in each of your cars just in case. The classic red design and white cross make it easy to spot. You can also take this camping, hiking, bike riding, to work, to school. Send one to college with your son or daughter for the dorms! Best Part? It comes with our “Always Prepared®” unlimited guarantee. if you’re not happy, just contact us and get every cent back. The more you buy the more you save. Price and availability can change at any time, so make a smart decision and buy yours now!