Getting Your FREE Bonus
Download this book, read it to the end and see “BONUS: Your FREE Gift” chapter after the conclusion.
30 Advices On How To Equip Your Vehicle For Emergency Motorhome Living
The book provides detailed information and tips to help you prepare for a disaster situation. Disasters can and do happen at any time and, despite the growing advancements in science and technology, there is no replacement for knowledge and preparedness when a disaster does occur.
In this book, we discuss a number of useful topics, including:
• How to decide which type of vehicle is best for you and your situation.
• How to prepare your car, van or RV to be a livable, mobile space where you can survive for an indefinite period of time.
• What things to bring with you, what to store in your vehicle before a disaster occurs and what to leave behind.
• How to maximize the space and benefits of your specific vehicle.
• Along with over thirty specific life-hacks that can make living in and out of your vehicle easier and show you how to get the most out of your mobile life.
We all hope that disasters will never happen to us, but it’s essential to be prepared in case the worst does happen. By learning these tips, tricks and techniques now, you will be better prepared should a major disaster strike.