Food Dehydrating – made Easy! Save Money, stop throwing away spoiled fruits and veggies – dehydrate them instead and serve up healthy treats both you and your kids will enjoy! Follow our “six simple steps” to safely STORE fruit, vegetables, and meat after dehydration for long-term food storage in the comfort of your own home. Learn about Nesco and Excalibur food dehydrators, the FoodSaver vacuum-sealer machine, Vacuum-Sealer bags, Mylar bags, oxygen absorbers, and plastic bins and buckets too!
Easy Food Dehydrating and Safe Food Storage is illustrated with how-to photos for dehydrating, storing, and re-hydrating your foods. Included are easy-to-make recipes the whole family will enjoy. To close the book, let’s not forget “why” you should begin dehydrating food in these uncertain times – and how having dehydrated food on hand in emergency situations could just save your family’s lives.
– How to Dehydrate Fruit, Vegetables, and Meat in Six Simple Steps
– Your Dehydrating Fruit HQ
– Your Dehydrating Veggies HQ
– Dehydrating Pet Food
– Make Your Own Chicken Chow Doggie Food
– Conditioning Dehydrated Food
– Storing Dehydrated Food Safely
– Food Dehydrators, the Excalibur and Nesco ‘starter’ models
– Food Vacuum Sealer – FoodSaver brand
– Re-hydrating Food – putting the water back in!
– Easy Dehydrated Food Recipes – Main meals, Desserts, and Extras!
– Frequently Asked Questions – and their answers
– “Why” dehydrate food at all?
Thanks for your interest, and please feel free to leave a review after reading — and Thank You again!