- Fast Filters four liters in 2.5 minutes
- Weighs just 10.75 oz. (305 g)
- Backflushes in four seconds, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts or tools required
- Proprietary Platy zip opening collects water easily-even in challenging situations
- Effective: Meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera
The Platypus GravityWorks 4.0L Filter System Filters four liters in 2.5 minutes and weighs in at just 10.75 oz (305 g). An 8 liter capacity allows you to easily transport and store water for large groups and backflushes in four seconds, maintaining optimal performance with no additional parts or tools required. Proprietary Platy zip opening collects water easily, even in a pinch or crappy conditions. The Clean storage reservoir with shutoff clamp allows for easy dispensing. It also meets all EPA and NSF guidelines for the removal of Bacteria and Protozoa, including Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera. The clip webbing strap for easy handling, lifting, and carrying. Bold and color-specific “DIRTY” and “CLEAN” graphics allow for quick identification with corner mounted valve for better packing | Dimensions: 3.25″ wide x 9.5″ long | Filter Media: Hollow Fiber | Filter Pore Size: 0.2 microns | Flow Speed: 1.75 liters per minute | Cartridge Life: 1500 liters | Field Cleanable | Effective Against: Protozoa, bacteria, particulate | Not Effective Against: Chemicals, toxins, viruses | Made in USA of US and imported parts.