Tips, Tricks and Techniques for Preparing Shelf-Stable Foods in Your Dehydrator
Instead of relying on preservative-filled packaged goods, fill your prepper stockpile with the tastier, healthy alternative—dehydrated foods. Whether you grew it, butchered it or purchased it fresh, it’s going to be more delicious and more nutritious if you personally preserve it in your own dehydrator.
Packed with everything you need to know about this power method for creating shelf-stable foods, Prepper’s Dehydrator Handbook includes:
• Tips for locking in produce’s natural flavor
• Seasoning recipes for delicious jerkies
• Drying techniques for delicate herbs
• Tricks for working in bulk to keep costs down
• Crucial advice on how to prevent spoilage