Are you a little overwhelmed by preparedness?
The airwaves and internet are always full of bad news, and it seems as though the bad news is increasing. Each day brings a new threat to your health, safety, and happiness, while authorities and experts urge you to “be prepared.”
But just how should you prepare? How do you plan to survive in the midst of your already busy life? How do you know what to prepare for first? It seems an impossible task, and so most people end up doing nothing out of sheer frustration.
Prepping for Life: the balanced approach to personal security and family safety is a groundbreaking book that introduces you to Adaptive Personal Security, a structured yet flexible method to prepare for a wide range of dangers without being overwhelmed. It gives you the tools you need to understand what and how to prepare while maintaining a happy life balance!
Survival preparations are not “one size fits all.” The Adaptive Personal Security method understands that and helps you prepare for the dangers you face in your life — not someone else’s. Prepping for Life shows you what Adaptive Personal Security is and how to tailor it to your life. You’ll learn how to prepare for a “worst-case” scenario without turning your home or lifestyle upside-down.
Inside the book you’ll find:
- An introduction to the Adaptive Personal Security approach
- The phases of Adaptive Personal Security: Anticipate, Deter, Detect, Respond, and Recover
- Why you need to plan (and how to do it)
- Identifying the dangers and risks in your life
- The Adaptive Personal Security Matrix — the key to keeping on track and making progress
- Why 80% preparation is preferable to 100%
- The dangers you impose on yourself
- How to Equip, Train, Maintain, and Optimize over time
- The importance of lowering your exposure
- The risk/reward equation and how it affects your preparedness
- Becoming a harder target no matter what the danger
- Early warning systems for a wide range of threats
- The role for Situational Awareness
- Planning for self-defense and home/family defense
- Dealing with the severe trauma emergency
- The risk of fire, both home and wild
- Planning for natural and man-made disasters
- A look at public attacks and how to avoid them
- Bugging out and bugging in
- The emergency kits you really need
- A threat many don’t consider: job loss
- What is The End Of The World As We Know It?
- The legal, financial, and psychological aspects of recovery
- Being “Everyday Ready”
- How to know when you’ve done “enough”
From defending against criminals to surviving natural disasters, the Adaptive Personal Security approach shows you how to Anticipate, Detect, Deter, and Respond to the kinds of dangers you face in your life. You’ll learn how to equip, train, and maintain your preparations with a minimal amount of disruption in your life.
Get Prepping for Life and you’ll be prepared and ready — every day!